Here’s the latest. Recovering well. Doing physical therapy every day. Moving house tomorrow so I think I will skip it. Got a call from Dr. Gross saying that there are a lot of doctors talking about me. They want me to go see the neurologist again. They are also thinking of switching me off the medication that I was about to start taking for something stronger. Their concern is that if the inflammation in my spine gets any worse it would “be a very bad thing” meaning I could end up in a wheelchair. They also mentioned doing another spinal tap and an MRI of my spine to see how the inflammation is. So we’ll wait and see what they decide to do on that. So, no major changes. I am really glad that they are following up and on the case. The doctors at UCSF have been great.
Off to take a nap now.